We are the largest women’s organisation in New Zealand. We began in 1921 and have remained relevant for women in town and country communities since then.
What we do:
- Offer friendship and fun
- Travel and walking groups
- Get involved with our local community
- Encourage leadership
- Teach and share homemaking skills
- Provide opportunities for members to be involved in choral, drama, floral art, all types of handcraft and writing
- Help others
- Barbara Wood Memorial Foundation Scholarship
- Barbara Wood Memorial Foundation - Second Chance Award (Not available in 2016)
- Medical Research Scholarship
- W.I. Clean Up a Waterway Day
1-2 October 2016
Pack a shared lunch, bring your friends and family and help clean up your our waterways.